The lovely TheEditingGirl has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Normally I don’t pay much attention to these things, but I realized that with the ability to nominate blogs with under 200 followers, I can pay forward some of the kindness my followers have shown me by supporting my favorite bloggers. As a small blogger myself, I understand how important it is to reach your target audience, so I hope this helps some of my favorite bloggers increase their ability to put their hearts into the world.
Link back to the person who nominated you, answer the 10 questions listed below, pick 10 bloggers you follow who have under 200 followers and then let them know you nominated them. It’s that simple!
TheEditingGirl’s questions (and my answers):
1. Favorite book series and why?
Jan Karon’s Mitford series (if I remember correctly there are 10 of them). I spent a lot of time at the library when I was unemployed and read this series, and it just touched my heart. It’s a Christian series and is just an extremely sweet group of stories.
2. Favorite movie series and why?
The Godfather trilogy, because it’s so lavish, profound and Shakesperean. An amazing set of characters and an incredible cast….
3. Favorite song or artist and why?
Harry Connick Jr. He has a voice that could melt lead, and he’s an amazing performer of dixieland jazz, jazz rock fusion and swing.
4. Favorite brand/company (and product) and why?
Stash Tea, especially the Ginger Peach Green tea. It has a really nice, lightly fruity taste and green tea is loaded with antioxidents. It’s healthy and tastes great, so it’s my go-to when I want to relax.
5. T.V or reading?
I read a lot more than I watch t.v., but that being said, I do have a few favorite shows, like Top Gear (the British version), The Americans, Perception and NCIS.
6. Role models?
My amazing mother, Joan, who is the glue who holds our family together, and my minister, Reverend Barbara Seamon.
7. Favorite quote?
Those who say, do not know. Those who know, do not say. I’ve forgotten which Greek philosopher said this, but it reminds me that sometimes the best course of action is to keep your own counsel.
8. Favorite smell, feeling taste, sight and sound?
Smell – Newborn babies and baby powder
Feeling- The peace I feel when I wake up in my husband’s arms
Sight- A perfectly executed football play
Sound- My niece and nephew’s voices
9. Biggest fears?
Spiders and heights.
10. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
There would be no hate.
And now, my nominees. I don’ t have 10 that have under 200 followers; instead I only have five, but they all deserve your support!
And now for my questions:
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
3. If you could do your dream job without worrying about the paycheck, what would it be and why?
4. What’s your favorite hobby and why?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
6. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
7. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
8. If you could time travel, what time would you visit and why?
9. What is one obstacle in your blogging that you’re working to overcome?
10. What is one thing that your bloggers don’t know about you?